miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Mister doorman... lift up the velvet rope!

Potential Study of Beauty

So you want me to write it

            Clap!

So you want me to re
                                  -lo
                                      -cate

So you want me to mean a thing

            Hey!

So you want me to un
                                 -ders
                                        -tand

An asemic , perpetual

            Clap!

An abyss that will fright
                                   -en
                                        you

In a turmoil of voices

             Hey!

That will breed us beyond 
                                       my
                                           root


‘Cause I know what you’re doing

              Clap!

And you’ll see I don’t give
                                        a
                                          shit


By the end of this dissonance

               Clap!

It’ll drown all over
                            a
                              -gain

So you want me to carry

                Clap!

All of the- all of the
                             re
                                -morse

When you know I’m so savvy

                 Clap!

In escaping from its
                             con
                                  -trol

I accept that your ignorance

                  Clap!

Comes along with your vir
                                       -tual
                                             self

Has become my archenemy

                   Clap!

I've decided to stop 
                              a
                               -gain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario